In this policy, all references to "Dallas Casino", "Group", "we", "us", "for us", "our" and "ours" refer to any company of the LIM N.V. Group of Companies. Any references to "you", "your", "to you", and "yourself" refer to the person, who uses our Website(s) and provides us with personal information.
II. COLLECTED INFORMATION
Personal information that we may request for further use includes, but is not limited to:
- a. any information that you provide us with when filling out the forms on the account registration pages and also any other data that you provide us with through the Website(s) or via e-mail (for example, name and surname, date of birth, bank card details, place of residence, e-mail, phone number);
- b. communication via the Website(s), email, telephone, chat, or any other means of communication;
- c. participation in surveys, which we conduct from time to time;
- d. complete history of transactions related to the user’s account, irrespective of whether they are processed by the Website(s) or by third-party services;
- e. login information and detailed data, including geolocation, weblogs, transaction logs, and other network activity information recorded in the system.
III. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the personal information we receive from you to improve the quality of the Services that we provide and with the following objectives:
- a. processing of your bets and transactions. This includes use of bank cards and electronic payment systems;
- b. providing you with customer support services and support in adjusting, using, and managing your profile (account);
- c. compliance with legal and regulatory obligations;
- d. setting up personal profiles in order to credit you with personal bonus points and rewards;
- e. taking the necessary measures to ensure the safety of our users’ accounts and carrying out necessary verification checks;
- f. analysis of user’s activities by assessing market research (participation in surveys is not mandatory, a user may choose to participate or refrain from participating in our surveys);
- g. providing our registered users with information on promotions, products, and services, or releasing promotional information from our business partners, affiliated companies and branches, users have specifically subscribed to receive such promotional information;
- h. analysing and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, money laundering, and other illegal gambling schemes.
IV. PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION
If you choose not to receive advertising information, we still may use your Personal Information including your e-mail address and phone number, to provide you with promotional messages about our products, services, and campaigns that we believe may be of interest to you. This may also include information on other gaming products and services from our selected business partners. If you would like to stop receiving marketing and other promotional materials, you can cancel this service by adjusting your account settings accordingly or by contacting our customer support at email@example.com.
You should also take into account that by accepting any prize or winnings from us, you agree to using your name, last nname, and pictures for advertising and promotional purposes without additional remuneration, except where prohibited by law.
V. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
VI. PERSONAL DATA EXCHANGE
We can exchange the information that you have provided other companies of the LIM N.V. Group of Companies with as well as our business partners with respect to data processing indicated under Section III hereof.
You also consent to process your requests for the use of our or our business partners' Brands/Products and/or Games/Products.
The relevant supervisory authorities, regulatory authorities, employees of Dallas Casino that are part of our customer support, financial departments, and anti-fraud departments also have access to your personal data, they require it in order to perform their functions and provide you with support. You hereby agree to such disclosure of your personal information.
VII. SALE AND DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
We do not sell our users’ personal data to third parties. However, we can share personal data in the process of acquiring any new business structures. If the structure of the LIM N.V. Group is subject to any changes, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or partial acquisition, it is likely that the personal data of our users will be included in the sale or transfer. As part of our policy, we will inform our users about such transfer of personal data by e-mail prior to such transfer.
We also reserve the right to share personal data when we believe that such transfer is required by law or to ensure compliance with our terms, to protect our rights, property or security, and to protect any other company of the Group, our users or other third parties.
VIII. LAWS AND REGULATIONS
IX. STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
As indicated in these terms and conditions, both you and Dallas Casino may at any time decide to close your profile (account). After you close your account, we will store your personal information for the period required by law. Data will only be used if required by the relevant authorities in cases of requests for financial and tax deductions, fraud, money laundering, or investigation of any other illegal activities.
X. CONTACT US
You are welcome to contact us in the following cases:
- a. to confirm the relevance of your personal information;
- b. to inquire as to how we use your personal information;
- c. to prohibit the use of your personal information for promotional purposes;
- d. to update any personal information if you can provide us with sufficient proof that we may require from you to make such amendments. Providing us with false personal information is illegal. You are responsible for ensuring that we always have your most relevant and accurate personal information.
- e. to transfer your personal data in cases provided for by law;
- f. to ask us to stop processing or erase your personal data in cases provided by law.
You can also file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your domicile, employment, or the member state of the alleged violation if you believe that processing of personal data, relating to your rights, violates personal data protection laws.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or in your computer hardware whenever you visit certain websites. They save some of the settings and transfer information from your browser to make Internet navigation easier for you and provide better and more personalised Internet services. The Website is required to use certain cookies.
At the moment it is technically impossible to configure the settings of your cookies for different websites. If you want to delete all of the cookies stored on your computer or prevent them from monitoring the algorithms of your Website browsing, you can do this by deleting your existing cookies and adjusting the privacy settings of your browser in order to block them (the parameters of cookies can usually be changed in the "Settings" section of your browser). We recommend that you do not block or delete cookies as this may lead to the unstable or malfunction of our Website(s).